Wednesday 12 March 2014

IT'S COMING...

A year and a half has gone by since I've posted anything here... but I'm feeling ready to continue this journey. I think. 

I'm currently living 'up north' -- a place where it is rather cold, but you get used to it -- something that surprised me. It's been a long winter, and things started to warm up earlier this week, which means we actually had some snowfall on Monday. Because having a cold Canadian winter doesn't necessarily mean it's storming all the time, I can still appreciate the big fluffy snowflakes when it's almost the middle of March... 


That being said, I'm about ready for the signs of spring to come along. I hear the birds getting excited, and we see the snow that comes with milder temperatures and the ice that forms as the snow melts then freezes again. I'm just waiting to start seeing new growth spring out of these barren branches, filling out their organic forms with delicate leaves. Everything smells so good! I'm thankful we know that spring will always come...

1 comment: